Chloe Sims And Her Gross Looks

Here’s my problem with Chloe Sims. She’s a gorgeous girl but at this point, has the plastic surgery not gone a little far?This lady is anoth...

Here’s my problem with Chloe Sims. She’s a gorgeous girl but at this point, has the plastic surgery not gone a little far?This lady is another member of the cast of ‘The Only Way is Essex’ and I really didn’t know who she was when I first looked at these pictures, but the first thing I thought when I looked at these pictures was, my heavens – those lips.


After a little research, I found out she has admitted to having work done on her lips and her teeth as well as getting a little Botox. Here in Marbella, Spain, she looks good, but it’s hard to look at her without wondering what she originally looked like. I normally don’t say anything about plastic surgery because I’m pretty okay with it, but this woman is beautiful. Let’s hope she stops messing with her face before she winds up looking like a cartoon character.





You Might Also Like

0 comments