Joanna Krupa On Rocks In Orange Bikini

Joanna Krupa is one of those girls that just isn’t capable of looking unattractive. What a curse that must be. Seriously. I have never seen ...

Joanna Krupa is one of those girls that just isn’t capable of looking unattractive. What a curse that must be. Seriously. I have never seen a picture of this girl looking less that stunning. Of course, these pictures are no different.


I have to admit though, in the first picture she kind of looks like Sheryl Crow – someone I don’t find attractive at all. Even so, it’s hard to pay attention to any similarity in their facial features considering how how Joanna’s body is. Although she’s skinnier than I usually like my women, she’s an athletic sort of skinny. It’s obvious she works out and that effort is paying off.




You Might Also Like

0 comments