Imogen Thomas Savoring Her Beauty With Mud

Just few weeks ago we saw her in haughty with a horse in England. Hey hey dont think something fishy, it was just a photo shoot where a hors...

Just few weeks ago we saw her in haughty with a horse in England. Hey hey dont think something fishy, it was just a photo shoot where a horse was trying to bite her butt. I’m not sure how this happened. This time we caught her taking mud bath with her female friends.


She’s one of those celebs I find looks awesome in some pics and not so great in others. I guess some girls just look better with their clothes on. I’m not saying I find her body unattractive. Well, I suppose I am. I think it’s the tattoo. I was really hoping it wasn’t real but it definitely looks like it is. I can’t quite make out what it says. It looks to me like, “Liars and cheats will never have my heart” which seems like an interesting choice considering why her name is in the headlines right now.









You Might Also Like

0 comments