Annalynne McCord Wears A Black Cat Suit

She usually doesn't sopt on our page, not because we don't like or something just that she is not doing something everyday beside th...

She usually doesn't sopt on our page, not because we don't like or something just that she is not doing something everyday beside that Annalynne McCord is amazing. I don’t know what to say about this woman I haven’t said a million times. She’s absolutely gorgeous. Stunning.
The hair, the face, the body – it’s all great. Sometimes she borders on a bit too skinny for my taste, but not here. I can’t help but wonder what these pictures are from though. Was she dressed as a panther for some reason? If it’s for her show “90210″ I wouldn’t know. I tried watching that show on a few occasions but it’s all a little too dramatic for me. It doesn’t matter why she was wearing a black, one piece suit in these pictures taken in Los Angeles, California.



You Might Also Like

0 comments