Megan Fox On The Set Of Her New Movie “This Is Forty”

I have a love/hate relationship with Megan Fox. She’s gorgeous so I love her. She’s weird and outspoken so I love her more. At the same time...

I have a love/hate relationship with Megan Fox. She’s gorgeous so I love her. She’s weird and outspoken so I love her more. At the same time, there’s something about her I don’t like. I’m not sure what that something is. It could be the fact that she comes off like a bit of a diva sometimes.
I really don’t think she has the resume to back that up. All the same, I’m really excited to see “This is Forty”, especially after seeing these pictures from the movie set in Los Angeles. The movie will probably be worth it for the cleavage shots alone. Truth be told though, I’ll be seeing this more for Paul Rudd, Jason Segel and John Lithgow than for Megan but she doesn’t make me want to see it any less. One question though – what’s with all the high waisted pants and shorts lately? Not flattering.






You Might Also Like

0 comments