Lindsay Lohan Goes Surfing In Malibu

I love Lindsay Lohan. I’ve loved her since “Mean Girls” and I sincerely doubt anything’s going to change that. She has her problems and I ho...

I love Lindsay Lohan. I’ve loved her since “Mean Girls” and I sincerely doubt anything’s going to change that. She has her problems and I honestly believe she’s trying to work them out. Does that make me a sucker? Probably.
That’s how I feel though and I’ll always defend her like I would a friend. I guess I figure she needs it. Anyway, here in Malibu, Lindsay tries her hand at surfing and it looks like she’s having a great time. I know some people are going to give her a hard time for how she looks, but compared to how she was looking a few months back, I think she’s looking pretty good. I’m rooting for her comeback. Hope it happens.







You Might Also Like

0 comments