Whats Your Pick: Adriana, Alessandra Or Candice Swanepoel?

If it comes to you can you pick just one among, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel. I’m just not sure it’s necessary fo...

If it comes to you can you pick just one among, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swanepoel. I’m just not sure it’s necessary for me to say anything more about these pictures. I’m not sure there’s much I can say, but I’m going to try.
On their own, these three women are three of the most gorgeous women in the world. Put them in their underwear and pose them together and I’m just not sure it would be possible to produce hotter pictures. I’m exaggerating of course. They could be wearing less, have more hot models with them or any other number of things, but let’s just say that these are some of the hottest pictures I’ve seen today – maybe even this week. I’d say month, but it’s been a pretty good month.





You Might Also Like

0 comments