Amber Rose Looks Like A Sizzling Alien

If you ask me to define her, i would say she is a sizzling alien. I don’t really get the appeal of Amber Rose. I mean, sure she’s attractive...

If you ask me to define her, i would say she is a sizzling alien. I don’t really get the appeal of Amber Rose. I mean, sure she’s attractive and her body isn’t bad, but really, there are way hotter women out there. Here on Miami Beach, I guess I can see why people are so crazy about her.
She’s unique. She’s confident and even if there are better bodies on the beach, Amber doesn’t seem to care. She is who she is and she loves who she is. I guess I can give her points for that one. I admire that in a woman, even if she isn’t my favorite celebrity. There is something about her that gets under my skin. I can’t really explain it. At the same time, she definitely knows how to rock a bikini. Can’t say I have a problem with that!






You Might Also Like

0 comments