Boat, Bikini, Burger Olivia Munn Got All Three, What Else Do We Need

Honesty. Some say it's a virtue. Others say its a curse. For me, I think it falls somewhere in the middle. I know my honesty doesn...


Honesty. Some say it's a virtue. Others say its a curse. For me, I think it falls somewhere in the middle. I know my honesty doesn't always sit well with those who visit this blog, and for that I'm sorry, but I'm not going to lie to make people happy. I'd probably fail anyway. So here it is. I don't get what the big deal is about Olivia Munn.
Sure I liked her on "Attack of the Show" and sure I think she's hot, but I don't get why everyone goes so nuts over her.

She a 'one of the guys' kind of girl and that's always appealing, but I just don't get the real draw. She's been tied romantically to Justin Timberlake, Matthew Morrison (of 'Glee') and a score of others, so she must be doing something right. Personally, though, I'd take Olivia Wilde over Olivia Munn any day of the week.






You Might Also Like

0 comments