Brooke Hogan Is Attractive But In Different Way

She is attractive but not in a way which other chicks are. I know before I even start this that it's going to make some people angry....


She is attractive but not in a way which other chicks are. I know before I even start this that it's going to make some people angry. I can't help it. It's my job to give my opinion and my opinion of Brooke Hogan isn't a very good one.

I just don't get why people consider her attractive. Is it the blond hair? I'm being entirely sincere in asking because I genuinely don't understand the appeal. She's 24.
That is shocking to me. Perhaps I'm being harsh but when I look at her, I see a much older girl. I have to give credit where it's due though. She does have a fairly nice body but honestly, the overall package just doesn't work for me. I like these pictures of her, taken recently in Florida, more than I love some of her pictures but that isn't saying much.

Perhaps I should feel bad for being honest but she's Brooke Hogan and is still far hotter than I could ever hope to be. I'm sure she couldn't care less what I think.















You Might Also Like

0 comments