'Once Upon a Time' There Was A Jennifer Morrison

The fall television season was an especially good one last year. A lot of great new shows premiered and one of my absolute favorites, &qu...


The fall television season was an especially good one last year. A lot of great new shows premiered and one of my absolute favorites, "Once Upon a Time", stars none other than the beautiful woman in these pictures, Jennifer Morrison. I would feel pretty confident saying Jennifer is one of my favorite actresses on television today.
She's sexy, talented and doesn't seem obsessed with her looks. She's fine with hitting the beach for a little relaxation with her hair a little messy and a makeup free face. I both respect and admire that. It doesn't hurt, of course, that she's just as stunningly beautiful without makeup as she is with it. She's a natural beauty and a very talented actress. I hope to see big things in her future both on television and beyond.






You Might Also Like

0 comments