Michelle Hunziker Likes To Remain In Bikini And On The Beach

My favorite Swiss TV hostess Michelle Hunziker decided to spend Easter on the beach in Miami. Pretty much the only time I see this babe ...


My favorite Swiss TV hostess Michelle Hunziker decided to spend Easter on the beach in Miami. Pretty much the only time I see this babe is when she’s in a bikini on some beach. So you can see why I like her so much. This once again proves the power of the hot babe combined with the power of the Internet.

Michelle Hunziker is famous in Switzerland, Italy, and Germany and yet when she appears on the beach in a bikini she gets lavished with attention here in America. If only I could be reborn as a hot Swiss babe, oh how much my life would improve.













You Might Also Like

0 comments