Here Are Lucy Mecklenburgh & Mario Falcone Taking Shower In Dubai

They've barely set foot on English soil after a whirlwind trip to Marbella which saw them become engaged. Yet it seems Lucy Mecklenburgh...

They've barely set foot on English soil after a whirlwind trip to Marbella which saw them become engaged. Yet it seems Lucy Mecklenburgh and Mario Falcone couldn't bear to stay out of their swimwear for more than a few weeks. The couple looked besotted as they embraced while enjoying a break in Dubai.
Lucy showed off her incredible figure in a halterneck bikini as she dried off in the sun after a dip in the pool. The 20-year-old also flashed her gigantic engagement ring from Mario- which she thoughtfully teamed with white nail varnish. It appears that the pair can hardly bear to be apart for even a few hours. Lucy tweeted this morning: 'Morning !! Im off to a shoot today gutted I will miss @Mario_Falcone on loose women .. Good luck bub x' Mario proposed to Lucy on a yacht during their recent trip to Marbella. The reality star told her: 'I can't put into words how much I love you', before adding: 'In the words of Michael Jackson you rock my world.' He added: 'I don't know what we will be doing in 50 years time but as long as I'm with you I really don't care. He told her: 'Make me the luckiest guy in the world, will you marry me?'







You Might Also Like

0 comments