Petra Benova A New Entry To Our Bikini Encyclopedia

If you have no idea who this babe is than let me bring you up to the speed. Petra Benova is a Slovakian (Someone may correct me if she&#...


If you have no idea who this babe is than let me bring you up to the speed. Petra Benova is a Slovakian (Someone may correct me if she's not really Slovakian, but from some other nearby land I never learned about before I started tuning out in the 4th grade) and she has an a fantastic body that I would like to bathe, adore, worship, most definitely fondle, and, maybe, on certain Saturday nights, some hot candle wax. Strutting about on Miami Beach (where I really need to get to), Petra caught the attention of every living creature with male genes, and about half the women, as she moved that ridiculously hot bottomside across the sand and surf. I couldn't stop watching. And I don't want to stop watching.











You Might Also Like

0 comments