Amy Willerton Stretches In Her Casual Hot Gym Gear

She’s known for her love of fashion and keeping fit and healthy. So it's little surprise that Amy Willerton looked zesty and full of ...


She’s known for her love of fashion and keeping fit and healthy. So it's little surprise that Amy Willerton looked zesty and full of energy as she was working out and stretching her stuff in the park on Saturday.
The 23-year-old star sported a flamboyant sports outfit of black leggings with striped details, a pink top. The beautiful star recently opened up about how she maintains her figure telling Reveal magazine: 'I absolutely adore food and even though I am walking around for Miss Universe in a bikini, I have been munching on cookies whenever I can. I am terrible. 'But the only thing I can say is that I have been quite disciplined as I did a lot of training in the run-up to the competition and I ate a lot of clean, healthy food, so we will just have to see.










You Might Also Like

0 comments