Anastasia Ashley Brings Her Epic Bootyful Figure To Miami

Now how many times we have told you that we love Miami because its the epicenter of all things bikini and hot in and not just in US but o...


Now how many times we have told you that we love Miami because its the epicenter of all things bikini and hot in and not just in US but of the all world at this very moment, I'm not so keen on my California girls removing themselves from within my binocular shot to take part in the Miami exhibitionist movement.
I admire talent wherever and whenever it appears, but when the likes of Anastasia Ashley and her twerkin' fine bikini bottom leave my vicinity, well, I'm kind of having anxiety attacks here. I'm breathing into a paper bag even as I scroll through photos of Anastasia in various states of bikini and surfing hotness.










You Might Also Like

0 comments