Courtney Stodden Puts A Tiny Bikini On, Leaves Too Less For Imagination

So I'm not going to say that I am a fan of Courtney Stodden, who even with her monumental enhancements managed to pull off a full and...


So I'm not going to say that I am a fan of Courtney Stodden, who even with her monumental enhancements managed to pull off a full and relatively decent cartwheel along the beach just to make sure anybody who wasn't already staring at her ginormous funbags in a tiny bikini got a full and pleasant look.
Courtney is trying very hard to get noticed. I know many of you will tell me I'm part of the problem or some cliche like that for giving her attention. But I only share with you where my eyes go. If I was a automobile reporter, you'd see lots of high end vehicles, you'd also see the spectacular crashes.















You Might Also Like

0 comments