Michelle Rodriguez Went To Spain

I love Michelle Rodriguez. I love her more than I could possibly put into words with the space I’m allowed. She’s sexy. She’s confident. She...

I love Michelle Rodriguez. I love her more than I could possibly put into words with the space I’m allowed. She’s sexy. She’s confident. She’s gutsy. She proves that girls can be sexy without being bimbos or airheads. Sure she’s got her problems, but who among us doesn’t.

I love that she really breaks the mold and shows the world the sexy side of tough women. Here in Spain, Michelle is her usual gorgeous self, laughing and having a good time with her friends. If I could hang out with any woman in Hollywood for one night, it would, without even a moment’s hesitation be M-rod. The woman is on fire.







You Might Also Like

0 comments