Jamie Lynn Sigler Gathering Energy For New Projects

I've always enjoyed Jamie Lynn Sigler's work. She doesn't strike me as the sort of girl that just takes every project that co...


I've always enjoyed Jamie Lynn Sigler's work. She doesn't strike me as the sort of girl that just takes every project that comes along, instead choosing things she actually wants to do. That isn't a feeling I get with many of the other actresses of her generation. I was honestly never a big fan of "The Sopranos" although it had its moments, but I always enjoyed Jamie's performance in it.
Here in Miami, Jamie looks fabulous as she spends a little time relaxing in the sun. Perhaps what appeals to me most about her is that while she's clearly a beautiful girl, she has a very unique sort of look. There's just something about her that's different. I love this lady and am thrilled I had the chance to write about her.








You Might Also Like

0 comments