Jesica Cirio Experiences Bikini Malfunction At Miami Beach

We love Jessica Cirio for several reasons. She's a beautiful woman with an incredible body so that was the biggest reason to like her...


We love Jessica Cirio for several reasons. She's a beautiful woman with an incredible body so that was the biggest reason to like her, but guys take a look on these images. The fact that this photo set includes a Jessica Cirio possible nip slip is sure to be great for some of you but it's not honestly a big deal to me. I don't think this incident are all that exciting, especially when a bikini is involved.
If this happens on Red carpet than it can be a big deal, I suppose but mostly because they're so unexpected but hey, it's the beach. The thing is bound to pop out every now and than. It's happened to me and it's happened to me more than once. I don't think Jessica is all that concerned about it, honestly. She certainly doesn't seem to be.













You Might Also Like

0 comments