Anais Zanotti Ditches Bikini And Reveals Her Forbidden Fruits

Anais Zanotti is back and this time flashing her forbidden fruits rite on the beach. I could watch this French model stunt woman skydivin...


Anais Zanotti is back and this time flashing her forbidden fruits rite on the beach. I could watch this French model stunt woman skydiving hottie Anais Zanotti munch down on all kinds of fruit. Heck, I'll make her a fruit and crudite platter just to watch her chew.
Naturally, it's not her choppers that are drawing most of the attention as she preens in a tiny bikini across the beach in South Florida. Oh, that hot body on this French import. I feel myself breaking into an Edith Piaf song, or I would, if I knew any. I'll have to stick to Warrant. Oh, darling cherry pie. Anais, that bikini is perfect.












You Might Also Like

0 comments