Michelle Lewin Bikini Shows Us How Much Heat She Is Packing

I really can't think of a more inspiring sight than Michelle Lewin and her oiled down magical thumper on the beach in Miami. I was go...


I really can't think of a more inspiring sight than Michelle Lewin and her oiled down magical thumper on the beach in Miami. I was going to say something like the Statue of Liberty or similarly powerful symbols, but they all still come in second place for me to the super fine arse and all over hot bikini body of the Venezuelan fitness model.

Michelle Lewin's freckles alone drive me to the brink of insanity. You know how badly I want to connect those dots and see where they lead me? Perhaps a little bit dangerous on a woman that could squat thrust me into the next county, but oh, the smile I'd have on my face as I was flying through the air.












You Might Also Like

0 comments